Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

First marathon - Disney world, Florida!

Gained my Personal Best for half-marathon, and decided to push for the Full marathon. Since, i am in the States and left all my running friends in Malaysia, I eventually stopped running. Running as in the trainings. No more gangs. I did join some events, but without any training.

Registered for the Standard Charted KL Marathon (One of the biggest event in Malaysia) after decided to come back to Malaysia for the summer. But then, the haze forced the authorities and enthusiastic runners to not run on that particular day. So, the event has been pushed or postponed to mid of September. By that time, I am already back in States!


Devastatingly, I registered for a top theme running event in th US, which is DISNEY WORLD MARATHON. Balas dendam punya psl. It's not a half marathon, but a MARATHON. I am soon to be a marathoner.


Initially, I planned to be a marathoner at the age of 25 with the timing of below 4 hrs. Looks like not. See me at Disney World! Can't wait to run in all the Disneylands! Can I run with a tutu skirt on me? or maybe kain batik? Hmm... what can I wear to represent my culture? :D



Lepas ni nak cuba mud run. Who's up for it?!

No comments: