Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Wrap up!

HoHoHo! Merry Christmas.. It's snowing!! "blergh!" Not at my place. Most of the midwest and east are snowing. But here, in Indiana.. None!

Realize something? I have changed my blog layout.. Thank you bufddy Arsyad for wilingly, whole heartedly change it for me. If in my case, I wouldn't know how the hell to do that. No skills at all. He was busy studying music and get bored of it, so, he asked me whether do I want to change my layout or not. Tadaa! it's blue in colour and somehow fits my personalities. A bit childish thou..

Hey hey hey! I survived my first semester here. Far far away from home.. Far far away from the comfort zone that I get used to.
First sight love
I should have write this post yesterday where ppl overwhelming with the date; 12/12/12. I believe there are lots of confession were made on that day? Betul tak? Cinta yang agung dan sejati.. Muahaha.. Well, some companies do make a LOT of profits for that awesome date. Anyway, Happy Birthday to my lil brother Imran Khalief (12/12/12) My parents did a surprised for him and Irfan, sebab at first they thought that they are going to Bandung, for another shopping spree activity.. haha. You know my mom.. Kaki shopping. Luckily I am not a shopaholic. At the airport, baru Mama and Baba cakap, we are going to Goldcoast! Just imagine if you are in these little kids shoes. Melompat kegirangan woah! I feel happy for them, walaupun tersekat dekat Bumi Amerika ni, facing exams.

How was it? The first 2 papers was good, but holes here and there. Biasalah tu for me. haha! I can't do things perfectly, but hopefully I would build a machine perfectly! The subject that I aimed to get a very good grade, burned me down. BURN! I was blanked for the whole 1.5 hrs. Sitting there, thinking of a solution, praying that God will give me a hit. I just wrote whatever I know. It's better rather leave it blank, am I right? 12/12/12 is a bad day for me. The result was out in the same day, at night. I was sooooooo bloody scared of it and I don't have the desire to check about it. But soon or later, I need to know thou

So, this morning I went to the lab to do some work and I bumped into my lecturer. Owh Shit! *smacked foerhead* He asked me, have i checked the result  I boldly say NO and I WON'T for now. yerp, now. He was shocked. He told me my result wasn't that bad. Like seriously? I can't do a single question in the exam (5 ques) and my result isn't that bad? I could have the chance to fail weyh! 

After he went out, my lab mate (Nina) being persuasive and manage to appeal my desire to check the result. It was a shock for me, REALLY UNEXPECTED. Maybe, not a good one. but at least higher than average an, I didn't fail! yeay me! One, has passed, 2 more to go... *dup dup dup*

A litlle bit drama thou.. Winter break start on the 12/12/12, What's up?! what's the plan? We will see how, hopefully the trip to the west would be as fun as I expected :)

"You're there to get an education not a grade." (Mak Aisyah, 2012)

I love it! Anyway, you do need to get good grades, but don't be too stress on it. Just do your best!



No comments: