Pages

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

teeth & heart

having our own destiny and journey,
we can pass or sit in agony,
stargazing, laid my head on the field,
dare to dream and fear to be killed

I wonder how is it like to have no friends, no friends at all. Would you live in peace? Well, let's talk about reality. I know..some would say, hey, we have God! He's the Almighty.. you can talk to Him, return to Him. I agree with that indeed and you are right. Just that, we are humans.. we need and wanting to have that mutual conversation..mutual love between humans. Kasih sayang.. You care about your friends, you care about your brothers, you care about your sisters, you care about the animals. Well, you get what I mean?



I believe in having the 'muka tebal'. Won't people be irritated and annoyed with your 'muka tebal' ? Put a smile on your face and be friendly. My journey to USA has made me curl into my own shell. Like the armadillo or maybe a cute turtle! Especially with the locals here. They believe they are the superior human beings.  Who doesn't know about it? I have encounter a few incidents showing like they have problems with me. Come on, you don't have to show that face when facing Asians. Not all of them, but there are a few of them..like 1 out of 100, or maybe I am the unlucky one? I have more international friends rather than the locals here. Be grateful!

Like I said before, you can count in one hand about how many Malaysian students are here in this university. The relationship between all of use are quite close..thank god :) Walaupun, masing-masing kiasu gila nak mati. 

5 months

The period of me remain alive di bumi si putih, far far away from where I used to be. Alhamdulillah, with the money that my parents gave me, I managed to save some of them to travel. Hopefully I can get a job here (on-campus) so that I don't have to depend on their money when I want to go across the globe :P So, where have I been? Not many, but in shaa Allah will travel more :)

My journey has brought me to meet a lot of new faces. I am kinda a random person and sometimes, too friendly. Like having the ability to make people freak out the hell of me. A trip to New York City was like a 'new friends convention'. Kenal ramai gila kawan baru (malaysians) who came from a variety of universities.


- Apa kena mengena dengan tajuk ni? Gigi & hati?

Gigi tu nak melambangkan senyuman...Hati tu nak melambangkan sentiasa bersangka baik dan tak salah kalau kita mulakan. Tak salah kalau nak buat kawan kan? Kawan biar beribu, tapi kena pandai pilih juga. Dan kena ingat, walaupun kat FB tu berlambak haa kawan sampai 1000, 2000 lebih. Tapi bukan semua boleh jadi sahabat kita... yang boleh dengan kita susah senang. Frankly speaking, sometimes I doubt my close friends; will they help me if I am in need?



I miss someone who I shouldn't miss. I may not know why do I still have it. Once, I prayed, if I stick with it, hope probably will be there. God knows the best. Incompatible is just the word. 

No comments: