Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

long nights..Remarkable..

Hi there all, losing steps to write... it has been few days! Just finished watching movies in netflix - Somebody Gotta Give. A romance genre movie. Uh oh... Come on Sya, tak laki la tengok Romance movie. Hahaha. Actually, I don't really fancy watching romance movies but sometimes, I do wanna feel that "love in the air" thingy.. Movies make the things that are not exist, EXIST! It was a happy ending movie that set up in Paris. One of the place that I really wished to go! The city of love. LOL

NEW YORK CITY!!! 5th avenue! Empire State Building! Ground Zero!

Ya ALLAH, Tak sangka aku da sampai situ! Seriously, I can't believe that I was there! Never crossed my mind that I will reach there! Sleepless nights that paid off, expensive flight tixs paid off. I met a lot of new friends in Rutgers, New Jersey. Those who came from other Unis who were on roadtrip, I met them in the city that never sleeps during Black Friday! Like 2 am 3 am in the morning..

In that 4 days, I could count the hours that I actually shut my eyes and gone into deep slumber. Might be only 4 hours? The first night I arrived at JFK airport, arsyad fetch me and we went to Times Square, grab some foods and head on to Empire State Building. It was 1 am when we reach there. Breathtaking view from above.. really! Darn cold -__-'

Times Square!!


In my first year, I already experience the thanksgiving parade! The wanted was there too! hehehe.. I was sleepy that morning, but I can barely shut my eyes. Uncomfortable thou. I can't believe that i have the energy to walk countless of miles without sleeping. Bad news, my left foot hurt till now + my bearpaw boots punya tapak dah haus. 

Amazing People that I met 
  • Afi Mizan
  • Natasha Nadiah
  • Arsyad Azrai
  • Shariff
  • Sista Aishah
  • Sista Amore
  • Fateen
  • Gajendran (read below)
  • Derrence ( Friendly + you guys do look alike)
  • Few chinese friends (sorry I don't remember your name :( )
Some of them sent me away at the subway station because I need to go to the airport(midnight) and sleep there so that I won't miss my morning flight.. If I went back to New Jersey, it would be a trouble for me. It reminds me of going away from Malaysia, where the tears drown you away, you started to move alone, to head on another journey. Ugh! I hate separation, I hate going away, I hate Farewell.

I had a great long conversation with sis Aishah. I never knew that this journey would let me meet an ambitious and enthusiastic woman like you! After all those hardship you have been through, it actually taught you to be stronger than you were. True indeed! You did motivate me!

Overall, how was new york?!

IT WAS AWESOME! I can barely put them in words. Seriously, 5th Avenue tu da macam Jalan Ampang, or pavillion. I remembered each and every shop coordinates.How and Why? I walked through the whole stretch, from one end to one end. Thanks to Arsyad, cuz at least we experienced a lot of stuffs by walking at 3 am in the morning towards ground zero and had cups of hot drinks. Nice one rite? Drunk people calling me bitch, sing-a-song, passed Forbes Magazine Office, New York Uni, Flat Iron building ( was one of the highest building in NYC back then) When you walk, you will see a lot of things and appreciate more. Bloody cold, but still, gagahkan diri. haha

CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS!

Nak pergi New York City? Jom.. Ajak saya. Dah Pro and I can call myself a tour guide for you even I'd just been there for 4 days

Chalow betei! 


No comments: