Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Don't regret...It happened

Note to self. Note to you. Note to others.

Same boat, different path? Most likely.

Honestly saying, I don't regret, even for the slightest chance, to express what I feel towards you. Never been wrong to be honest, especially when it comes to talk about heart or feelings. To express is not to suppress. Suppress..doomed..fall. At least, I have let go the burden, the secret that i have been keeping for quite a long time. I never regret the little memories that we made. Little talk that don't last long, conversations that has ends and decisions that we decided, I am fine with it. I am not good in giving advice and I know, I am not the perfect person to give you advice because I failed before this. I have failed a lot of things and now I am trying to mend everything. Mend everything that has shattered into pieces, hopes that have lost faith. A tiny advice from me but let me give you an example, you want to be tough, fit and muscular, and you watch all the videos in Youtube or VCR, watch on how to work out, and make it as a routine. But you yourself, just sit there on the couch and eat popcorn without doing anything. How is that going to work? To learn is one thing, but action is needed too. You cannot just wait there and let it be untouchable.

You will never have the right time. You will never find one if you just wait. Find one, seek one.
Should words come before action or after action? Or should it happen together? I bet you know better than me. Current situation doesn't seem like a decision that we promised. Friends? We agreed about that. I knew it that this would happen. A communication or friendship that just stopped there. On the verge of breaking the bond either chemically or physically. Putting a period onto a precious thing that god has given to all of us as human. Why are you keeping it to yourself? I know how friends work, i know how a couple works. That's just life. We all should know the limit each and everything, even we know the sky is the limit. Not compatible for this. I am not good in words and end up talk shitty crap about everything. Forgive me.

Observe the picture, what am I doing? I was on the phone. I guess that would be the last call from I-don't-know-who-anymore. Are you telling me that I have change? Tweets wouldn't exist if there's no intention or opinions or situations behind them. I won't blame you for this to happen. It's my fault for not staying to keep it. So called big secret. I do understand why a crush is call a crush. It will crush your own heart because you know that it is hard to find a mutual one. That's simple.

But you know what, to sum up everything. I just feel great. The feeling of letting the deep secret out. I'm loving the life now even though it is much more stressful than back in Malaysia. Anyway people, This situation happened to everyone regardless who you are.

I have some questions here. Questions that would make you re-think again and again before deciding to burst it out. It took me almost 2 years thou.

Do you like that person?
For how long have you been keeping this feeling in the depth of your heart?
Do you have the courage to express it?
Are you brave enough to face the consequences?
What if there's no mutual feelings?
Are you willing to let go something that is precious; friendship, because we never know?

Or are you going to bury those feelings six feet from the edge that you are thinking?

Susah sangat? Communicate with the nature.

Ask yourself. Only you yourself know who you are. Deep within you.


#nowplaying - Almost Lover
                    - Pavane / Titanium
                    - Vice verses
                    - Assassins Creed Theme

What a luckless romance.

No comments: