Pages

Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cermin. Tak semestinya petak.

Cuba cakap siapa yang tak tahu apa itu cermin! Pernah tak kau mendalami maksud cermin itu sendiri? Bukan hanya sekadar dari Kamus Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka, tapi dari sudut lahiriah dan rohaniah. KEHIDUPAN. titik


Let me warn you before you start reading. I am not asking for sympathy or judgements. My problems are some sort important to me as your problems seem to you. Geddit?

Mirror oh Mirror. Have you ever been to Petrosains or any funfairs? that creepy mirrors, pernah cuba? You walk back and forth, left to right, squat, tip-toed, making some idiotic faces and some unthinkable acts in front of the mirrors.

Tell me, what's your first image that appears in your mind when I said "mirror"? Truthfully, what came in my mind was a squarish mirror with beads around it and copper spiral-shaped around it. A bit fancy?

Kau ambil cermin, tengok muka kau, tengok diri kau.

Pendek? sedarlah kau tak dapat capai objek tinggi, jadi, minta tolong orang yang tinggi.
Berjerawat? tahu malu, jadi, bagi insiatif untuk hilangkan jerawat dan juga parut-parut.
Gemuk? Jangan pandai mengomel tak tentu hala, kutuk orang lain, tapi kau? tak reti nak bergiat aktif, makan tanpa had.
Kulit mulus? Untungla, pandai kau jaga sampai tak ada 'strawberry' nak melekat
Kaki panjang? Gunakan dengan terbaik, apa lagi? larilah! kaki dah macam model. Jangan pulak lari dari rumah.   Berdosa besar lawan cakap mak ayah. Tak pun tolonglah kawan-kawan yang pendek.

Let me quote something that i read

A warrior does not care what is better or worse. All he knows is everyone has his own gifts. 

I will edit this quote when i can find the real words from the original source. My bad. 

In a nutshell, just be grateful of what you have. Don't grumble or complain. Remember, it is not wrong to move yourself forward to the higher level or in other terms, improve yourself. I hope you get what i mean as I don't have the intention to contradict what i said.

Who doesn't want a better life?

No comments: