Pages

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kehidupan baru?

It has been almost 2 weeks I am in States, but I don't feel like i am in Indiana.. Maybe because of the foods?  I have been treated well by 2 families; Malaysian & Singaporean. Kak hana married to an american while kak rohaya married to a japanese. Diversity? :o) Makan and tempat tidur semua cukup.

Typing this reminds me of a book that i have abandoned for few days. No writings in it :(

I am living my story. So, here I am now, in a different country, in a different environment with different people. There you go! A new life or a new chapter of life begins. The trip was overall okay yet tiring. It was almost 30 hours of journey! I took 3 kind of airlines; MAS, Aer Lingus & United Airlines. For MAS, i thought of getting a ride in A380, but too bad it was not. I rode a B-777 plane.

I can only sleep well in MAS plane and I am sick of eating breads / buns in other airlines.  In one of the airlines, i watched a movie called "friends with kids". Kisah dia macam ni, there are a group of friends, mostly  are married, except this 2 best friends. Apparently, they wanna have kids too as they see the others have kids. But at the same time, they still date with different people, trying to find the perfect match in their life.



have kids, escape from the marriage and divorce nightmares

they thought so. In the end, best friends united cuz they knew, the one who really understand them well. I don't know why, but in my mind, there's one who i usually cried to. A friendship that has not reach a decade, but the bond is strong as if it has reached a crystal year. I wished we know each other at 5.

30 hours of journey, dengan tak mandinya! haha. Stinky syasya. [ KL - Amsterdam - Dublin - Chicago - Indy ] A pre-clearance check in was made in Dublin, so when you arrived in states, u don't have to go through the immigration again. It's simple than you think. The officers were nice to me and when i was in Amsterdam Airport, the immigration officer asked me " apa khabar? " Sound simple, but at least, an effort is shown! :o) Proud to be Malaysian..

I guess i'll continue later. I don't want to drag this post longer.

Pongo Vongo earthlings!


1 comment: