Pages

Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

as the day goes by..

pathos, ethos, logos.
It's from Greek.
Way of approaches that going to be used in essay or advertisements based on what kind of audience you to approach.
But you know what? i don't give a damn for now :P

It's 5 AM here. Just got back from friend's house.. hanging out, listening to music, we chatted. First personal friends, like face-to-face; the Americans and a few Pak Arab. :P We planned to go to Wal-mart tomorrow :)  They are nice. James, Rachael, Abdul, Naif, Marwan and few others.

How's my classes?
I am getting used to it cuz i have different lecturers from different countries. interesting much? That's so diverse, isn't?

calculus 3: a Russian
statics: an Iranian ( I guess so )
thermodynamics: a Korean
english w131: An American

That's for the first semester! The advisor said to me, it's better to start off with something light. I bet it is? hmm.. I've moved in to a very nice place which is only 15 mins walk / 5 mins cycle to the campus. Thanks to Kak Hana for lending me the bike. It's so convenient! Anyway, for textbooks, i just bought one book and the others, i just rent it. Way cheaper.



I love my room but I am still lacking of ideas on how to decorate and beautify my room -__-' I got a loft bed for myself (which I dream of since i was a small kid) + a workplace below it. Thus, I don't need to get a study table. Yipee! An advantage for me thou :o) You know I love DIY stuffs. I dare myself to build that 64kg bed on my own. I did it! It took me 2.5 hours to build that bed! I was so exhausted after that but then, I still need to go Saraga International Market to get some meats. Azfar drove me there. Phew!

"Don't you feel Homesick?" Blame the foods yaw. I cook everyday, nonetheless I feel like I am in Malaysia, plus the technology advantage. Oh come on... Skype / whatsapp / FB what else do you want? that's enough thou.


Better jump up to the comfy bed! I will continue later :)

p/s: love.....












No comments: