Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

shh...secret codes

Waaaahhh.. Sangat lama tak menulis... lack of ideas and time. Just finished my finals, today. where Calculus 2 is my last paper. :) How's Physics? I feel contented even it may not reach your expectation. I didn't get an A (60% coursework + 40% finals) I think I did my finals greatly cuz my coursework are not that high. Unachievable to get an A with the coursework that I have.

Hmm... what should i write now. I am stress-free now + neck and shoulder aching. I guess the table in Inti are too short for me. I have to strain my neck all the time. Apparently during the exam week + study break, as usual, to online everyday is a must for me and for your information I don't facebook-ing all the time. What's the use of the internet if you don't use it well? I read a post written by someone who i don't remember and he wrote about "Kod Rahsia". In conjuction, I was reading about encryption for My CSC exam.

What is encryption?
It is a process of converting readable data into unreadable characters to prevent unauthorized access. To read it, you have to decrypt it.

What's up with it? While i was reading about it from both sources *i'm a good multitasker, i know XD*  it brought me back to the memory lane. When I was a kid, when you was a kid and even now. Have you ever use secret codes with ur best friends? boyfriends? or perhaps with your siblings? or maybe in your diary?



If you encrypt codes in your diary, I am sure no one will understand what you're writing or talking about. I tried once, created a set of codes with some symbols and pictures but to no avail. After a FEW pages, I don't understand what I am writing about and i keep referring the key codes of it. It's so troublesome. End up, I just write my diary with normal language, understandable language.

What I found?
There are simple encryption Algorithms that we use in our daily life especially to those who love to write secret letters and passages. Can't believe that actually there are terms for em that exist! Here we go:


  • Transposition 
  • Substitution 
  • Expansion
  • Compaction
Pernah guna? Used this before! :)

So, ada yang macam selitkan extra alphabet after every letters (mfafkfafnf) Ape yg korang jumpa? word - makan. haha! saya memang. Have u read Dan Brown's book? Deception point? Angels vs Demon? He beautify the codes. As i read em, i feel amazed with the codes and how I wish I could be a cryptanalytic or a cryptologist. Only you and god knows what the code means and don't you think it's powerful? Muahaha. I love the wonder of codes, but if you give me a task to write HTML codes, i hands up the white flag first. I don't understand how people can understand it. 

In a nutshell, everyone did that when we were a kid and even now. Tipulah kalau tak pernah buat. Jangan ngelat. 

Okay, mai sambung invent secret codes. 







No comments: